What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The 30 Days of Biking Challenge is almost up - only 1 more day and I will have done it! Luckily it's going to be a beautiful day here in New England, and I'm planning to commute by bike tomorrow. My total mileage this month (about 400 so far) is probably the most I've ever done this early in the season. Feels great.
Today, a lazy Sunday after a very busy Saturday collecting bikes for Earn-a-Bike, the only ride we did was down to the local coffee shop. Paula rode the Mundo today, and she is "charged up" about electric biking.
Paula on the Mundo at the Pleasant Street coffee/bbq/mini-mart outdoor fiesta.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome end of the week,my friend-helping a worthy cause,and a good cup of Joe with a good friend...does it get much better? :)

    The DC

    ReplyDelete