What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2nd trip to and from work today, 37 miles round trip.  Then some errands in Worcester for a total of about  42 miles today.  Excellent!  Still keeping up with the 30 Days of Biking, even if on Monday it was only a quick trip to the coffee shop.  I'm proposing that all the people in the Worcester area doing the 30 Days of Biking thing should meet up at the Earth Day Critical Mass ride on April 22.  According to one of the organizers, one of the goals is to get over 100 people, which as far as I know would be the biggest Critical Mass ever held in Worcester.  I'll be there, just look for the guy with the Yuba Mundo...

No comments:

Post a Comment