What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Here's a quick update - It's April, and I'm participating in the 30 Days of Biking, a challenge to start the warm weather riding season off right by riding your bike every day in April.  Last year, this was my inspiration to make a solid commitment to riding to work everyday, and with the help of the electric-assisted Mundo I was able to make the 38 mile round-trip almost every work day of the month.  This year I'm in a different city and state, and no longer have a M-F type job, so no commuting needed.  However, me and the Mundo are busy errandoneurring around Fort Collins, and trying to get this bicycle paradise up to the next level of bliss.  So hey, I've made some bike spoke cards, and I'm putting them around town.  If you get one, let me know, go to the 30 days of biking website and make the pledge, and then, if you want, give the card to another bicycle you see.  OK, off to the store for groceries, something a bike can do.






No comments:

Post a Comment