What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A new life in Bicycle Paradise

Lots to say here, it's been awhile...  I retired from 20 years of teaching last June, spent almost 5 blissful months living the retired lifestyle: coffee, computers, and bicycles, all while getting prepared for our big move from Worcester, MA to Fort Collins, CO.  We arrived at our new home on Dec. 20, 2012, survived the Mayan apocalypse the following day, and have proceeded to settle in.  Lots to talk about, Fort Collins is a fabulous place to be a bicyclist, but for right now I just want to promote the Errandonnee, a fun way to get out on your bike despite the cold weather!  More updates soon!

On my way to the Fort Collins Club, tire tracks in the dusting of new snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment