What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pictures for the Yuba Bike Month Contest

Sweet Saturday, beautiful weather, super busy at Earn-a-Bike.  Rode the Mundo around on some errands before EAB, then went for coffee after, and last but not least, got some kale, baby bok choy, and beer at the local organic store.  Very pleasant, now getting ready to make dinner, but I wanted to post these 2 pictures (I'm trying to win the free T-Shirt from Yuba bicycles ;-)

At the coffee shop working on the blog in the sunshine.  Iced americano hiding behind the laptop.

Stopped at Living Earth for kale, baby bok, and beer.  Still plenty of room in the go-getter bag for my computer and other stuff.
Bike Month Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment