What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Last Sunday was the "Mayday Heyday" at The Shop, a collective of artisans, engineers, farmers and urban sustainability beauties.  One of the activities was the "Coop Caravan", a bike ride around Worcester to visit some local businesses that are committed to building a better city through new kinds of cooperative business models.  Very cool!  Paula and I led the caravan to the first stop aboard the Mundo, with Paula shooting video from her perch on the rear rack.  Scott sent me a couple of pictures to share with you:
Gray and Paula with Judy in the background
Leading out the Coop Caravan

No comments:

Post a Comment