What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Haven't been able to ride for 5 days now - I was out of town over the weekend, then mad busy through today.  Will ride tomorrow, and test out the new Go-Getter bag that just arrived.  Can't wait, review to follow!  Also, despite the fact that I haven't ridden, the "clean living" benefit keeps adding up to off-set the cost of the bike :-)  I'll explain that idea more in a later post, but for now I'm calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment