What is the Mundo?

I am the very happy owner of a Yuba Mundo Cargo bike, a purpose-built, long-tail, heavy-duty bike that is built to be a serious replacement for a carbon-emitting vehicle. I'm learning more every day what a bike can do, and I'm becoming convinced that a cargo bike with an electric assist is a truly fantastic machine!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dodging Raindrops and Drinking Lemonade

Finally got to ride the Mundo to work today, it's been raining a lot this week.  Even today we had a couple of episodes of heavy rain and thunder, but I was lucky to get home this afternoon without getting too wet, and had a lovely (real) lemonade from Lala Java on the way home.  As for the rain,   once again there seemed to be a rain cloud nestled in to the Lake Quinsigamond valley between Shrewsbury and Worcester.  Every time I ride on a potentially rainy day it is _always_ raining there.  Oh well.  Here's a pic of the rain clouds coming in from the center of Shrewsbury, using my new HTC Evo 4G LTE phone as my camera, with the setting on HDR (High Dynamic Range):

Rain clouds moving in towards Shrewsbury
Love the camera on this new phone, I look forward to getting some good pics on my rides without having to bring the DSLR.

And on a totally unrelated/un-Mundo note, I finally achieved my goal of surpassing the highest scoring student at my school on Temple Run.  I know it's still pathetic compared to the real masters out there, but I am the King of Temple Run in my classroom.  Love it!

A Phoenix Record!

No comments:

Post a Comment